Authors

Monday, November 29, 2010

Simulation Forecast

Tomorrow is the simulation. I am already anticipating being marginalized as the WWF. Many of the guidelines proposed are economically based and I don’t think groups are going to have the environment on their agenda at all. Although we are connecting our own purposes to the economically driven guidelines, I still feel that we are going to have to make an extra effort for our voices to be heard.
I am pleased with the way our video turned out, thanks to Rachel for taking ownership of its creation, and I am confident with the extensive research we have found. Kate was successful in finding relevant case study and her and I have combined our research on a few topics in a way that I think will make our presentation effective.   
I do expect to have to fight a little harder to keep our objectives from being pushed aside but with what we’ve prepared, I think we’ll be able to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment